Golden Tales: the Mint's untold stories
- Duration: 30 Minutes
- Location: East Perth, Western Australia
- Product code: PMGOLDENTALES
PLEASE NOTE: THIS TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE ENTRY TO THE EXHIBITION, OR GOLD POUR.
Discover the untold stories of the iconic people behind the green doors of the Perth Mint. Over 124 years, we take you back through the men and women who built the Perth Mint into the world-renowned mint that it is today.
The Heritage Festival Tour includes a 30 minute presentation on the history of the staff who worked at the Perth Mint across its golden history, in front of our iconic Heritage Building
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled tour start time to allow ample time to check in and collect your tickets.
- Child ticket: Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the tour.
- Please ask our reception team if you require any additional support. We have audio guides, tourism brochures in several languages, and accessibility support available as needed
This tour is only available during the month of April, in conjunction with the Boorloo Heritage Festival.